- Phosphonates Antiscalants, Corrosion
Inhibitors and Chelating Agents
- Salts of Phosphonates
- Tetra Sodium Salt of 1-Hydroxy Ethylidene-1,1-Diphosphonic Acid (HEDP?Na4)
- 2-Phosphonobutane -1,2,4-Tricarboxylic Acid, Sodium salt (PBTC?Na4)
- Penta sodium salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP?Na5)
- Hepta sodium salt of Diethylene Triamine Penta (Methylene Phosphonic Acid) (DTPMP?Na7)
- Potassium Salt of HexaMethylene-DiamineTetra (MethylenePhosphonic Acid) HMDTMPA?K6
- Polycarboxylic antiscalant and dispersant
- Biodegradable antiscalant and dispersant
- Biocide and Algicide
- Built Scale & Corrosion Inhibitors and Pretreatment Filming Agents
- TH-907 Non-P Scale&Corrosion Inhibitor
- TH-503 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Boiler
- TH-503B Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Boiler
- TH-504 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Heating Water
- TH-601 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Iron & Steel Plant
- TH-604 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Power Plant
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Oxygen Scavenger
- Reverse Osmosis Chemicals
Shandong Taihe Water Treatment Technologies Co., Ltd.
E-mail: [email protected]
ADD: Zhongtai Chemical Industrial Park, Economic Development Zone of Zaozhuang, Shandong Province, China
最厉害的五子棋软件:Copolymer of Maleic and Acrylic Acid (MA/AA)
CAS No. 26677-99-6
MA/AA is a low molecular weight polyelectrolyte, a copolymer of maleic anhydride and acrylic acid. It has good dispersant performance against carbonate and scale inhibition for phosphate. it has good thermal stability, can be used under high temperature (300℃). MA/AA has good compatibility when used together with other agents. MA/AA is widely used in low-pressure boiler, centralized heating, centralized air-conditioner and circulating cool system. It can also be used as chelating dispersants in woven and dyeing fields.
|Appearance||Umber transparent liquid|
|Solid content %||48.0 min|
|Free monomer (as MA) %||5.0 max|
|Density (20℃) g/cm3||1.20 min|
|pH(1% water solution)||2.0~3.0|
MA/AA is used in circulating cool water system, medium or lower pressure boiler and distillation system in which high temperature is usually encountered. MA/AA can be used alone or together with other organic phosphates. When used together, the dosage of 2-10mg/L is preferred. The dosage for use as woven & dyeing and accessory detergent should be determined by experiments.
Package and Storage:
200L plastic drum, IBC(1000L), customers' requirement. Storage for one year in shady room and dry place.
Acidity, Avoid contact with eye and skin, once contacted, flush with water.